Saturday, June 24, 2017

Check out my CraftBeer.com article on Brick Store Pub’s 20 years!

I loved writing about this legendary beer bar based in Atlanta for one of the dopest sites in the beer world.
One of my pics. The front of the world renown Brick Store Pub.

Whaddup!
I just got back from Denver, but while I was there, I was excited to see that the Web’s authority of craft beer justly called CraftBeer.com posted my article featuring the 20 years of one of the world’s most revered beer bars, Decatur, GA’s own Brick Store Pub.
The pic I took of Dave Blanchard, the co-owner of BSP.
I have a little history with CraftBeer.com; I know many of them (especially their brilliant editor Jess), and they did a dope article on me not too long ago that had a brother floored! Well, since I never wrote for them, Jess loved the idea I pitched to them: a feature highlighting the 20th year of Brick Store being in business. She happily said, "go for it!" With that, I put the pressure on myself to kill it and go extra hard. Don’t get me wrong, I give every article I pen full dedication, but personally knowing the Brick Store Pub staff for years and with the BSP being one of my favorite spots to chill, this had to be next-level work in a lot of ways. Trust me, it’s often more difficult to write about something you know a lot about because you want the world to know as much as possible, hence editing becomes the most laborious. 
This article was undoubtedly one of the most challenging I have ever written, but also one of the best in my opinion. Plus, I had the liberty of shooting whatever I wanted as well, so I went all in while learning about everyone involved during the process. Shout outs to Dave, Todd, Ryan, Mike, Tom, Erin, Dan and everyone else who helped with this article.
I hope you enjoy this piece, because I meant every word.
Here’s to two decades of being gangster, Brick Store. I am on my way to the pub celebrate it!
And to my readers of this blog, I love y’all! Your support keeps me going and loving what I do.

Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig