Thursday, March 23, 2017

Check out the Run The Jewels beer and concert I covered for the new 'October' site!


The all-new beer website October had me cover Jewels’ performance and beer at their launch party in Charlotte. It was crazy!

Whaddup?!
When I hit up Charlotte, NC, on Tuesday, March 14th, the first night kicked off with me going by a super fly beer garden called VBGB Beer Hall & Garden for a brew and small bites (Go there!), and then covering the launch of a new beer culture site called October. I happily accepted the idea of collaborating with them because they are going to be no joke. With the support of Pitchfork's Slow Focus StudioZX Ventures, CondĂ© Nast, Good Beer Hunting, and BeerGraphs, October is undoubtedly going to be MAJOR in the sippin’ scene. I mean hell, they entered the game blasting thanks to Run The Jewels rocking their launch party. I had the pleasure of writing and shooting their performance, plus trying their new beer collabo brewed by Interboro out of New York; it’s a Northeast-style IPA at 6 percent called “Stay Gold” named after a track on RTJ’s new album, RTJ3!
The 'Stay Gold' IPA at 6 percent is phenomenal! This is brewed and shot by Interboro based in Brooklyn, NY.
The party was off the meter as you can tell from my play-by-play calling here. I am not going to spoil the fun, so just read it and see how crazy this night was. I am writing a lot more for October and welcome you to follow them. They will only make the world’s beer experience that much more informative and enjoyable.
Anyway, peep this article and stay tuned for more dopeness!
The RTJ crowd was LIT!

Cheers!

Ale
SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig