Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Peep Argosy's gangster beer list for National Beer Lovers Day features Ballast Point!

Ballast is indeed one of the best, and for us Beer Lovers, why not confirm it?
Cheers Y'all!

My homey Joe with Ballast Point just sent me a teaser of what is in store for tonight at one of the best beer bars in the city, the Argosy in the always bustling East Atlanta Village. I have a big Fantasy Football Draft for my Beer League I'm the co-commissioner of at the Georgia Chapter Room tonight, but I'm a real G by sharing the love with my peoples. It ain't fun if the homies can't have none. 
Don't worry about me though. My drafts are bottle shares. 
Holla!!!

Ale




SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig